Monday, September 1, 2008

The Goodwin Kitty Hilton






Here are some pics of our new cat house. I had heard that the forecast for the winter was going to be really cold so I thought I should have a better house for our three cats now. We had two cats until this year when a stray found us so now we are at three and our current dwellings were not that great. I mentioned to my dad on friday that I thought it would be cool to have a replica of our house and drew out a picture and two days later the kitty Hilton (as Ethan calls it) was done. The boys helped me pick out all the decorations and the kitties got new bedding and matching throw pillows (Jacksons idea and I was so proud). As usual we went a little overboard but I think my dad had fun building and i loved decorating it. I hope the kitties will love it as much!

No comments: